Jeff and his wife, Donna, reside in Uniontown, Ohio where Jeff grew up and attended Lake High School. After high school, Jeff attended Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. He and Donna, a graduate of Ohio University, were married in 1992 and they have three children, Zach, Abby and Josh. When Jeff is not at the agency, he can often be found coaching baseball at Lake High School or spending time with Donna and their kids. When time allows, he also enjoys golfing and fishing.
The Latest Articles
- How Telecommuting Can Play a Key Role in Business Continuity August 14, 2019
- Wedding Registry Survey: What Couples Didn’t Register For (But Wish They Did) August 12, 2019
- 6 Tips to Track Your Small Business Expenses August 7, 2019
- Is Your New Car Covered Under Your Auto Insurance Policy? August 2, 2019
- 4 Things to Avoid When Using Public Wi-Fi July 31, 2019