Tim resides in Uniontown OH with his wife Rhonda and 3 children, Collin, Karli and Isaac. Tim is a graduate of Lake High School and attended a local technical college. Tim worked as a carpenter prior to starting in the insurance business in 2001. When not at work, Tim enjoys coaching youth baseball, going to the horse barn with his daughter, fishing and short mission trips.
The Latest Articles
- How Telecommuting Can Play a Key Role in Business Continuity August 14, 2019
- Wedding Registry Survey: What Couples Didn’t Register For (But Wish They Did) August 12, 2019
- 6 Tips to Track Your Small Business Expenses August 7, 2019
- Is Your New Car Covered Under Your Auto Insurance Policy? August 2, 2019
- 4 Things to Avoid When Using Public Wi-Fi July 31, 2019