Zach resides in Uniontown, Ohio where he graduated from Lake High School in 2015. Zach expects to graduate from Kent State University in 2019 with a degree in Business. Recently licensed as an agent, Zach is excited to learn as much as he can about the insurance industry and join the agency as a full-time member after college graduation. When not working in the agency or going to school, Zach enjoys golfing, fishing, and hanging out with friends and family.
The Latest Articles
- The 7 Most Unhelpful Things to Say to Someone Who’s House Hunting March 26, 2020
- Could You Spot These Coronavirus Cyber Scams? March 24, 2020
- The Beginner’s Guide to Installing a Fence March 23, 2020
- 12 Creative Ways to Support Your Local Businesses Right Now March 20, 2020
- Ladder Safety Tips: How to Choose the Right Ladder and Climb it Safely March 12, 2020