Zach resides in Uniontown, Ohio where he graduated from Lake High School in 2015. Zach expects to graduate from Kent State University in 2019 with a degree in Business. Recently licensed as an agent, Zach is excited to learn as much as he can about the insurance industry and join the agency as a full-time member after college graduation. When not working in the agency or going to school, Zach enjoys golfing, fishing, and hanging out with friends and family.
The Latest Articles
- How Telecommuting Can Play a Key Role in Business Continuity August 14, 2019
- Wedding Registry Survey: What Couples Didn’t Register For (But Wish They Did) August 12, 2019
- 6 Tips to Track Your Small Business Expenses August 7, 2019
- Is Your New Car Covered Under Your Auto Insurance Policy? August 2, 2019
- 4 Things to Avoid When Using Public Wi-Fi July 31, 2019